Zany Blue Raspberry Cupcakes
1: Blue Raspberry Cupcakes.
White or vanilla Cake Mix
Blue Mountain Dew Voltage or Darkberry Dew.
Ingredients Cake Mix calls For.
1. Follow the directions for the cake mix.
2. Replace the Water Amount with Blue Mountain Dew
2. Crazy Blue Fillling
1. 1 pint of whipping cream.
2. 3 Tbs of Confectioners Sugar
3. 1/4 cup of Raspberries
4. 1Tbs. of Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry Syrup or Blue Raspberry Snow Cone Syrup.
5. A dab of Blue food coloring, if needed.
6. A splash of Blue Mountain Dew
Add Sugar to Cream and Whip Until it begins to get thicker. Add raspberries. Whip until slightly thicker, Add Syrup. When almost completely whipped, add a splash of Mt. Dew and Whip. Add More sugar if needed. Add A Dot of Food coloring.
True Blue Frosting.
1. Premade Buttercream.
2. Blue Raspberry Koolaid Mix
3. A dash of the syrup from filling
4. 1. Tbs. of Lemonade.
5. Extra Confetioners Sugar if needed.
D: Combine Ingredients With Buttercream, Add extra sugar to get desired consistency. If the color you want is brighter than the product, add a drop or two of Blue food coloring.
Viola! Zany, Crazy Looking, Tart, Yummy, Kid-loved Cupcakes. (especially by the boys!)